Hi, This is Ankit Upadhyay
I’m a medical student, UI/UX designer, amateur programmer and I have an interest in exploring the new and old world of art and books
What I do?
I think I’ve got plenty of information to share with you and maybe it is useful to you in your work or life. I’m looking forward to sharing valuable information with you.
Read my blog
I like blogging and I blog about everything I know currently.
Writing helps you think more progressively. Here read few interesting posts.
Books & notes
I doodle sometimes
I doodle about whatever I see or think on Snapchat or Tayasui Sketches app.
You can look them out and see the idea behind the doodle.
Join my Newsletter
I do explore the Internet to learn and collect interesting links and tools that may help you to level up your skills and grow your personality.
It’s FREE, No Spam, Unsubscribe whenever you want.
- Newsletter #002 : Started a blog, applied for researcher, movies, animes and more!
- Newsletter #001 : Few newsletters, medical books and a blog post!
- Tools and services that I use to stay productive and creative
- How to organize a virtual event for college students
- How to learn UI/UX design from scratch.